Friday, November 13

  Of all the progress I have made socially at Tangerine, today ruined it all for me. Teresa, Tino, Henry D, and the rest of our group came over to my house after school to format the report on the family computer. We were done quickly due to the efficiency of my new computer, so we decided to go play a litter soccer in the backyard. After about fifteen minutes, I recognized the hum of Arthur's Land Rover pulling up, and I knew Erik was with him. It all happened so suddenly, but before I knew it, Erik was in the yard and I could sense the beginning of a fight between him and Tino. Erik made some insulting remark about how "the farmers got a day off" and Tino went right back at him, ridiculing him for when he slipped and fell during his first game. That made Erik furious, and right when I thought Tino had won and Erik was going to back down, Erik had punched Tino in the face, and his nose was bleeding. He shot a glare at me, and then walked away. The others followed. Tino was never exactly easy to get along with, but I really blew it now, and all because of my jerky brother. 
  Tino and Teresa did not come to school the next day, but I did not expect them too. Henry D. said maybe one word or two to me, and basically hinted to stay away from them from now on. Henry did say that Tino would be avenged however, the he and Luis had some plan of revenge.