Monday, November 31

   I returned home around midnight after I remember that horrifying event in my life. I screamed at my parents, demanding to know why they did not tell me what had really happened all along. My dad cried, for he knew Erik, as well as them had been unfair to me, and it was hard to watch. I was completely shocked to learn I was expelled from Tangerine Middle for assaulting a staff member. Mom found a gym bag she did not recognize in our storage bin, and discovered it contained the stolen jewelry and other missing objects from the Lake Windsor robberies. The blackjack was also found, and I alerted the police that Erik and Arthur were not only responsible for the robberies, but also for the murder of Luis Cruz. I give my statement to the police tomorrow. However, a story in the paper was almost equally surprising to all the recent drama. Antoine Thomas, the Lake Windsor football star, lied about his address in order to play on a better team. Now I know why Shandra, Antoine's little sister, ran from the camera that day. She knew that if they caught her at Tangerine, they would know her brother lied about his address, destroying his football career. All the records earned while Thomas was on the team were erased, turning the teams perfect season into a losing season. This destroyed the Erik Fisher Football Dream, crushing dad. He took the news that Erik might be going to jail better, however, saying that Erik deserved to serve his punishment. 
    As for me, things have turned out nicely. I am going to attend a private school, where I will hopefully play soccer. Tino, Victor, Henry, everyone else and I have worked things out, and may go back to being friends soon. Besides Mom and Dad being in hysterics, they appreciate me and I appreciate them. Everything is working out just fine.