Tuesday, September 30

    Life at Tangerine Middle has been surprisingly good. My first day was very intimidating, and the soccer team immediately approached and basically threatened me. They are about twice my size, and some of the best players I have ever seen. It took awhile to adjust, but I would say we almost get along now. The coach, Betty Bright, won't play me in goal, but she does give me chances to play the front line, and I am enjoying that. Today a reporter from the Tangerine Times came to interview Maya, Shandra, and Dolly, some of the only girls and some of the
best in the league. I have no clue why, but as soon as the photographer aimed his camera at Shandra, she ran into the school with her hands over her face. Betty loudly asked them to leave.
  Erik and his friend Arthur seem to be up to no good. They are always together, and I get the feeling they are picking on other kids. The rest of the football team doesn't seem to be too fond of them. Mom had another Homeowners Association Meeting today. There have been even more robberies and no one has any idea as to who it might be. While I was doing my homework on dad's computer, I noticed he had an entire file devoted to "the Erik Fisher Football Dream," complete with letters from colleges and lists of those he should attend if accepted. Dad is so busy with Erik's sports, he rarely has time for my soccer games. There is no dream for Paul Fisher, just Erik, and it can become very annoying.